Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family and Friends

As this weekend comes to an end, I still have a smile on my face. While it may be raining and boy, it continues to rain, I am so thrilled. I figured the weekend was going to be a blast, but little did I know it was going to be this good.

Friday, I spent the evening with my brothers from the seminary, saw several for this time since 1985. Bird Solis! Wow! I am glad that Selva and I were able to get up there in the foul weather. Selva's vehicle broke down, in the shadow of Dodger Stadium, not far from my place of employment - Broadway and 19th! AAA picked us up and after that, three hours later, we then drove north - I should have taken my vehicle, like I suggested, Selva! Great seeing Ignacio, Will, Francisco, Hipolito, Jerry, Bird, Albert and of course, Anthony.


On Saturday morning, not two hours after I got home, we premiered a brand-new sports program - "The Professionals". Lenny Melnick, Tim McLeod and Sonny Clark, joined me and the Big Dog! "The Sports Reporters" had better watch out!

Later that evening, we were visited by my wife's side of the family and we BBQ'd! We had our very own Tommy's burgers. You can buy the chili and take it home! We did and Maggie worked her magic! Thanks Jose, Lizette, Damian, Sergio, Sandra, Stephanie and Stacey for spending a great evening with us! I'll get the money back, Sergio! Playing Texas Hold 'em was lots of fun. Finished real late too.

Sunday morning, I cooked breakfast - I do so once a year and my brave seminary family comes to visit. We met early in the morning and went well into the afternoon. I love you guys! Tony, Stacey, Nate, Jorge, Peter and Crusher! We had a blast and the morning passed so quickly, that we just couldn't believe it by the time one o-clock rolled around.

I thank Maggie, Ariel and Giselle for doing all that they did. I love you guys, too!

Oh, good think the Raiders won. I didn't watch the game, but I am soooooooo happy they pulled it out.

Now, I can't wait to visit with Albert, his family and the brothers that show on January 2, at his house. Disneyland will have to wait for a while.

Thanks guys, I had a blast. I will not, soon, forget this weekend.

No comments: