Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wikileaks.org

Well, it seems that wikileaks.org is down, completely gone. There is a mirror site that is now hosting the information from this site.

While I do not agree with the publication of sensitive and secret documents, I place the blame on the US government that does not have a more secure system, i.e. one that does not use the internet and two, why can some idiot download the history of the US's missives as easily as he did?

As an American, I am pissed, but hey, I am not crying about it other than to say - we better get our security act together. We had better get off the internet, create our own internet for government use that no civilian can access and no user access that can download files.

Wikileaks, I don't agree with you, but I can not begrudge you either.

No comments: